Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A promise is a promise

I can't remember exactly when, probably during the time I was working on the froggy project, I sort of mentioned it to my niece and "promised" to make a set for her and her brother. So, nearly three weeks passed and her ever so forgetful aunt forgot the "promise"...


Cousin Froggy I & II...
Then, one day, she was showing off to her granny and mommy that her aunty Ann's making her froggies to play with. So, her loving granny very tactfully asked her "nice" aunty Ann if the little one's just making up the story. OOOOooopsss! Aunty Ann has therefore stayed up late for two nights to finish off the sewing and tadada... here they are. The cousin froggies I and II!!!


Baby froggy paying a visit to her cousins ;P
Well, I still haven't thought of the names for each of the froggies that I've sewn. But, that's not the main point here. :) Anyhow, when I finally put the froggies in her little hands, she was so happy that she couldn't stop giggling! That really warms my heart... so glad to see that she loves those "alien-like" froggies. (My friend commented that my froggies look more like "ET". I would rather think that ET looks like a frog! hahaha... no offense...)




No comments: